You are searching for a table control for your application that can integrate a table fast and easily without data binding?
Exactly that is what the ActiveX control UserTable features: beside normal settings like column width and row height, you can define e. g. font type/color as well as background color not only for single cells, but also overall cells for complete columns, rows or even for the whole table. This makes the control flexible and saves a lot of code. Even saving (different graphic formats) or printing the whole table is possible with just one function call.
The control is available in a version for the .NET Framework 3.x/2.0 as well as for the .NET Framework 1.1.
As a matter of course, comprehensive example projects that show the functionality of this control are included for C# as well as for Visual Basic in both .NET Framework versions. An API reference is in the package, too.
Features at a glance:
- many adaptabilities of the graphical presentation of the table:
- font type/color as well as alignment
- background color
- color of grid (can be completely disabled, too)
- several hierarchy levels for the settings:
- single cell
- complete column/row (priority selectable)
- whole table
- column width and row height can be set for each column/row separately
- first column(s) and row(s) can be fixed for scrolling
- whole table can be saved (various graphic formats) and printed
- supporting of the .NET Framework 3.x/2.0 and 1.1 (each with C# and Visual Basic)
- example projects for VB/C# 2008/2005 and VB/C# .NET included
- royalty free distribution of necessary DLL with own application.
- free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- minor updates of full version for free.