W3capture is an easy-to-use web pages capture and HTML to PDF converter which can take full size screenshots of web pages into PDF or save them as full sized images in a variety of formats, including: .PNG, .JPEG, .BMP, and .SVG. By the way, This PDF generator can also convert an unlimited number of different web pages or local HTML/HTM or TXT files in to ONE PDF file without interruption.
W3capture-Turn web pages or local HTML files into PDF files
1. Capture full sized web pages from Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox browser in to separate PDF file.
2. Convert an unlimited number of local HTML files in to one PDF files in seconds.
3. Your converted web pages will look and act like the original, with clickable links, layouts, and formatting intact.
4. Advanced multi-threaded conversion technology allows users to convert an unlimited number of web pages or local HTML/HTM or TXT files into ONE PDF file.
5. Set PDF page size to a standard size (A4, A3, etc) or to a custom size.
6. Add text and page numbers in header and footer
Easily convert multiple web pages to images
1. W3capture can also save offline versions of websites in a variety of image formats, including: .PNG, .JPEG, .BMP, and .SVG.
2. A web pages capture turns different web pages to full-size screenshot, regardless of actual screen resolution or browser window size.
3. Set image width and height to get the way you want.
The only available tool on Mac to convert HTML to PDF-Ondesoft W3capture
2. Adjustable output settings enable you to choose the file type, name, and desired location.
3. W3capture comes equipped with automatic settings to maximize the quality of your web page captures!
Mac OS X 10.6.0 - 10.8.2