Thinfinity VirtualUI 1.1
Take your app to the Web with a few clicks!
Thinfinity VirtualUI is a remoting solution that allows desktop applications, to be accessed from the Web with any standard Browser. It allows you to effortlessly turn your desktop application into an HTML5-enabled web application, extending the accesibility to users from anywhere and using almost any device.
Instantly enhance your desktop Apps by enabling dual-platform support (HTML5 and Windows). The applications can be run as usual on a Windows environment, or installed on a Thinfinity VirtualUI Server environment and be accessed remotely from any HTML5-complaint Web browser.
Thinfinity VirtualUI leverages a single codebase and eliminates the need for costly virtualization solutions such as Citrix XenApp or Microsoft RemoteApp, slashing development and deployment costs.
Why you should adopt Thinfinity VirtualUI:
- It's free for you! The developer license has a zero cost!
- It's incredibly easy and quick to use. Enabling Thinfinity VirtualUI in your application's project is extremely simple. Just add one line of code to your source code.
- The app will run unaltered under normal circumstances. You can deploy your app as usual and no one will notice any difference -the code you added is dead code in a normal scenario.
- Your application will gain a new ability with no extra cost! With Thinfinity VirtualUI, under the right scenario, it can be remoted to a web browser and accessed virtually from almost any device! Shouldn't this new ability bring you more customers?
- Basic Requirements on the Development machine! A development environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, Delphi 5 to XE7, C++ Builder, Microsoft Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, other. The application can use .NET WPF, GDI, GDI+ and limited DirectX calls.
- Did we mention that it's free? What do you have to lose?
Try it... you'll adopt it!