edtFTPnet/Free is a world-beating open source FTP library for .NET. It is widely used throughout the world in many projects because of its maturity, stability and reliability. It includes support for active and passive modes, binary and ASCII, and resuming of interrupted binary transfers.
Other features include:
- NET component, ideal for Visual Studio developers.
- Full source code is included
- Extensive FTP capabilities
- Can be used in commercial applications
- Passive and active modes are supported (PASV and PORT).
- Resuming of interrupted binary transfers supported.
- Events for monitoring progress of data transfers.